It’s that time of year again!!
This year we are holding a dedicated flu clinic on
Sorry you've already missed this year's clinic
Please contact our reception team arrange catch up clinics through Nov/Dec/Jan
We will have a full team of Nurses and Doctors available so please call 0191 2961456 now to book your appointment- or drop in on the day.
Who should consider having a flu vacci n ation?
· Everyone aged 65 years or over
· Or living in a residential or nursing home
· the main carer of an older or disabled person
· a household contact of an immunocompromised person
· health or social care workers
Or if you have any of these medical conditions
· heart problems
· a chest complaint including bronchitis, COPD or emphysema
· kidney disease
· lowered immunity due to disease or treatment (such as steroid medication or cancer treatment)
· liver disease
· a stroke or a transient ischaemic attack (TIA)
· a neurological condition, for example multiple sclerosis (MS) or cerebral palsy
· a problem with your spleen, for example sickle cell disease, or you have had your spleen removed.